I fly through the holiday decorating, just so that I can get in my kitchen and turn out cookies and cakes and candies and pies to give as Christmas gifts. If you're of the same mind, you may want to check out some recipes that are already posted. I'm writing just as fast as I'm baking so expect more cookie recipes very soon!
- The best cookies in all the world: ginger cookies with strawberry jam.
- 100 cookies, reminds me of a Ranger cookie - sandy and crispy.
- Classic pound cake.
- Roasted almonds, for a savory and sweet snack fix.
- Gingery pineapple scones - bring these to the office for a holiday brunch.
- Fudgy brownies- rich chocolate goodness to get you through holiday stresses.
- Buttermilk chess pie - need an easy dish for the holiday potluck? Just pick up a pie crust at the store (it's ok, I will never tell) and a carton of buttermilk and make the perfect old-fashioned pie.
- And if you have time, make up a batch of my blue ribbon Morning Glory Muffins for a glorious Christmas breakfast - they freeze beautifully!