Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kicking up the winter garden


Pansies. Lucy Mercer/A Cook and Her Books
I'm just tickled pink to announce that my post on repurposed rainboots is now live on Home Depot's Garden Club blog. The Garden Club blog is a fantastic resource for gardening advice, decorating tips, and recipes. In fact, last summer's Bucket Garden post began as a Garden Club project.

Check out my post on recycling my little girl's outgrown rain boots and let me know what you think. The Garden Club blog is focusing on stories that extend gardening from fall through spring, actually my favorite time to garden. I know, I know, giddy summer annuals and homegrown tomatoes are thrills, I guess what I mean is No Bugs and No Weeds. I'm looking forward to writing more stories for the Garden Club Blog ~ look for another story late in December~!


No comments: