Sunday, September 11, 2016

What's New in My World



I miss my A Cook and Her Books friends and have been remiss in updating this blog. For nearly two years, I've been writing for The Home Depot's Garden Club blog. This means that every week I get to write about one of my very favorite subjects, gardening, and I'm paid to do it. It's my dream job and I love love love every day that I get to go to work.

My Garden Club stories are sent via email each week, just sign up at this link and be sure to click through the feature stories in the email, and share to Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook if the stories are helpful to you.

Look for changes coming soon to this blog. I still have plenty of food stories to tell, and photos to share, and may even cross over into gardening mode every now and then. In the meantime, keep up with me on Facebook or Twitter.  See you soon ~



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you are still out there doing what you love. Miss your cooking recipes, etc. Glad you are back. Not a gardener but will love your photos of gardening projects.