Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Alphabet Scrapbook Project


Christmas scrapbook. Lucy Mercer/A Cook and Her Books

 This is one of my Christmas treasures, created for us several years ago by my dear mother-in-law. It's a scrapbook using Christmas cards to illustrate a holiday alphabet. It can be a keepsake of memorable cards and pictures for your family through the years. Creating the Christmas alphabet scrapbook requires only a few items ~ a blank scrapbook, some glue, holiday photos and lots and lots of Christmas cards. (I can't bear to throw Christmas cards away, so each year I put them in a big plastic bag and then into a Rubbermaid container along with the Christmas ornaments.) Each year, I add to the scrapbook with pictures of the girls and memorable cards and holiday pictures from friends. I'm not a scrapbooker, so I can only imagine what someone with those skills and resources could bring to this project. I hope you give this project a try and make some memories for your friends and family.

Christmas alphabet. Lucy Mercer/A Cook and Her Books





















































































































 Text and images copyright 2013, Lucy Mercer.


No comments: